'google658fd05d77029796.html' Mark Twain Quotes | The Original Poetry




There has been only one Christian. They caught him and crucified him–early.


Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as 
much as you please.


I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.


"Classic" A book which people praise and don't read.
Golf is a good walk spoiled.


The secret source of humor itself is not joy but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven.


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. 


Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. 


Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.


Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times. 


The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter


Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get. 


Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned. 


I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. 


When in doubt tell the truth. 


The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice. 



                                                                        Quotes

Categories:

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews