'google658fd05d77029796.html' Oscar Wilde Quotes | The Original Poetry





I can resist anything except temptation.

Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary.

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. 

Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.

The very essence of romance is uncertainty.

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. 

She is very clever, too clever for a woman. She lacks the indefinable charm of weakness. 

I have nothing to declare except my genius.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

I love acting. It is so much more real than life.

I am not young enough to know everything.

Some things are more precious because they don't last long.

I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability.

Only the shallow know themselves.

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.

I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there.

You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.


                                           Quotes

Categories:

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews