'google658fd05d77029796.html' Searching For Those Eyes | The Original Poetry





I am searching those glistening eyes..

the mere sight of whom drives afar a the worries and extract all the pain out of me..

those glistening eyes the blinking of whom makes days and nights mingle with each other and me..

those watery eyes, the pearly tears in whom pierces my heart to the dimension of length and breadth..

those shining eyes, the rock solid determination in whom fills in me the power to achieve anything high or low..

those transparent eyes, the transparency in whom shows my refection and make me feel that I am right..

those loving eyes, the immense love in whom calms my turbulent mind and makes me best amongst the mankind..

I am searching for those glistening eyes..


                   - Vikas Panwar (Guest Writer)

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews