'google658fd05d77029796.html' William Shakespeare Quotes | The Original Poetry




Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood.

Action is eloquence.

God bless thee; and put meekness in thy mind, love, charity, obedience, and true duty!

In time we hate that which we often fear.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility.

In a false quarrel there is no true valour.

Ill deeds are doubled with an evil word.

I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.


I wish you well and so I take my leave,

I Pray you know me when we meet again.


I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.

How poor are they who have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.



                                      Quotes




Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I really love reading inspirational quotes, whether it's about love, life, or friendship and Shakespeare quotes is one of my favorite collection. thanks for sharing these! This made my day!

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews