'google658fd05d77029796.html' Liebster Award - Time to Rejoice | The Original Poetry





Liebster means sweetheart, dearest, beloved, cute and endearing. Liebster Blog Award is given by blogging community to upcoming new and deserving bloggers (given to bloggers with less than 200 followers as per the rules). It is a motivational award in which the nominee encourages the blogger to continue posting interesting and quality posts. 

Well, first I must admit that I took quite a bit of time to understand the xyz of this award which later I found  wasn't that complicated. It came as a pleasant surprise to me when Anjan, Thewhitescape, Rajni and Meenakshi nominated me for the award. I would like to thank them right from the core of my heart (the same place where I write from). I am really glad that they felt that my work on this blog is worth a recognition. Meenakshi, Anjan, Rajni and Thewhitescape, I am indebted to you and can't thank you enough for your kind gesture.

I will also take this opportunity to thank the guest writers on my blog. There are 14 of them currently (Ankit Kumar, Anu Sharma, Kislaya Gopal, Manvendra Rana, Pawan Chaudhary, Pradeep Kripal, Ravi Bisht, Shikharati Negi, Sourabh Kumar, Sudha Kripal, Sunil Arya, Sunil Chaudhary, Vanya Singh, Vikas Panwar). I am lucky that such proficient writers are using my blog to showcase their stupendous talent.

Rules for nomination and being nominated are:

1. Nominee must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer 11 question from nominator and create 11 questions for people you nominate.
3. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Inform the people you nominated by commenting on one of their posts.

11 things about me:

1. I am complicated!
2. I prefer simplicity (you now know that I am a gemini!).
3. I love to learn and try new things (esp. new words, new genres, new ideas) and trek untouched terrains.
4. I get bored very easily; can't handle monotony.
5. My passion - writing and cricket (with Sachin).
6. Only rule of my life is to enjoy the present. Otherwise, rules bore me to hell.
7. I am a Gemini, almost! 
8. My goal of life is a secret (but it's not materialistic for sure).
9. I believe in GOD. I think he also believes in me. :)
10. I love to interact with simple and warm people.
11. I am in love with all my friends (I am straight by all measurements!). 


11 answers to my questionnaire (I am answering a mixed questionnaire of my four friends who nominated me):

1. One thing about your personality that you hate the most? I get too much excited sometimes. 
2. Describe yourself in five words - I am usually, well, MYSELF
3. The last book you read? - Doctors by Erich Segal.
4. If given a chance to go back into your past…Name one thing you would change in your life - I will reconsider going to the blind date!
5.  Emotion or logic? - A bit of both.
6. Do you have any pets? - I'll have a dogy in future.
7. If you were given just a day to live what’s the first thing you will do? - Burn my academic books, 100% sure.
8. What is your idea of God? - FAITH is God.
9. Do you know more than 1 language? Certainly.
10. If you were born again what would you want to be? - A full time writer.
11. Something you can’t get enough of  - LIFE.

There are many bloggers whose work I rate very highly. 
The bloggers I nominate for the award are-



My questionnaire for those I nominated:

1. Name you will choose for yourself if you are given an opportunity to change your name?
2. What can you die for, if anything?
3. Who is your idol?
4. What will you do if you get to know that there is no God?
5. One thing you wish to change in yourself?
6. Your idea of perfect date?
7. What is your passion?
8. Can love happen more than once?
9. First thing you will do if you become God for one day?
10. Your favorite blog?
11. The reason you write?

Now I conclude this post by thanking Anjan, Meenakshi, Rajni and Thewhitescape once again for their kind gesture. Also, I would like to thank all the readers of this blog. I treasure your presence and your thoughts. I intend to continue receiving your love in the times to come. Thank you very much.






Categories:

29 Responses so far.

  1. Deepak many congratulations for this sweet recognition-it is so well deserved, thanks a lot for remembering me--i feel honored.I have this award but i have not posted it on my home page yet--shall do the needful.

  2. Deepak! congratulation!! You so deserve it. Surprised to see my name there, thank you so much

  3. Panchali says:

    Deepak...Oh, I am STOKED! This is the fifth 'leibster-award' presented to me by my blogger-friends.Thanks ....lovely!:)
    Congrats on your award also,Deepak! It’s always interesting to read these types of posts as you get to learn more about people!

  4. Deepak

    Thanks for nominating me ---this is my third nomination -----but then you haven't checked my comment

    on your poem gunehgaar

    Rajni Sinha says:
    25 January 2013 17:17
    every word is so full of the emotions of a lover

    jo poochhi khuda ne kabhi khwaahish meri,
    maafi mile usko, bus yehi dua maangenge..

    beautiful

    and please do visit my

    http://rajni-rajnigaqndha.blogspot.in/2013/01/my-first-award.html


    I too have nominated you

    thanks a lot for this
    warm regards
    rajni

  5. Stumped by first two answers about you, complicated but like it simple! It is good to know more about and wish all the best for your writings.

    And you deserve every bit of this award.

  6. Anonymous says:

    congrts deepak u truely deserve it.
    u write so well.its a treat to read u.
    i knw u for last almost 10 yrs.
    ever since u startd blogging it opend a
    new dimensions of yr personalty.
    u knw kind of wrtings usd to get apprreciations in those dys{ml}
    therefore its explorations.
    thank u so much deepak for nominating me.
    um just a beginer.

  7. Thank you Indu.. you deserve every bit of it my friend.

    Thank you Aparna.. life is full of surprises they say..

    Panchali Mam.. seeing you in these pages is an award in itself.. you are a champ..

    Rajni.. I have already offered my head to you on your blog.. I guess it will be good enough to obtain forgiveness.. :)

    Thank you Meenakshi.. I know you are you are not very fond of Geminis.. :) Anyway, complicated and simplicity here has been quoted in slightly different context that might take another post to explain.. it was meant to joke about the twin faced nature of Geminis. But I possess only face by all counts.. :)

  8. haha.. Thank you Sunil boss..
    You may be a beginner to blogging, but your relation with writing is at least as old as I know you for.. It's a pleasure to have this opportunity to nominate you.. Keep blogging..

  9. AmitAag says:

    Hearty congrats, Deepak:)

  10. odyzz says:

    Hi !! Deepak
    I won't say the same old line ie. Luckily I stumbled upon your blog n all...To be true I have read few of your posts...you are an amazing writer.
    While skimming through the latest one I found that our sun sign matches ..Gemini..and had a bit of a setback when I found that there are few people around who are not so fond of Geminis...
    Anyways good to know more about you...Heartiest congratulations for this award..May there be lots more lined up for you...Enjoy :)

  11. Hey Odyzz.. thank you buddy for sharing your thoughts and showering good wishes.. Good to know that you are a Gemini.. Geminis are really mean.. :) haha.. at least I can say so..

    Thank you so much dear.. Can't thank you enough..

  12. odyzz says:

    You are always welcome :)

    MEAN..Aah!! I think they are straight forward and too weak to manipulate things..But mean..hmmm.. how did you analysed that ??

  13. You gotta have courage to call yourself mean.. that means Geminis are courageous also.. :)
    Just kidding buddy..

  14. odyzz says:

    I agree on the courageous part but still not on your side on Geminis being mean..( aah!! might depend on person to person then..ha ha ) I know I am not :) Sorry dear now you are caught.. :) :)* kidding*

  15. provoqd says:

    Hi Deepak,

    Congratulations on winning the Liebster, you deserve every bit of it. Keep posting good, meaningful stuff. :)

    It's an honor to be given the Liebster by you and to be rated as a good writer according to you. It gives me immense pleasure to hear this and I'm deeply humbled by this gesture of yours.

    Thank you very much for the award and for showing your constant support till now. Cheers :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Entry to Indiblogger Get Published

  16. Well, I also considered your name for the liebster award, & even mentioned it, though didn't nominate. But dear, you already have much followers, though I didn't know that it should be 200. But @FB: it's more of yours.

    Anyways, whatever the limits are, you deserve it. Congrats! :)

  17. Hi congratulations and thanks a lot Deepak .... this is the second time for me and it is as delightful and comes as a pleasant surprise as the first time. Well but the rules are a bit crazy .... will take time answering all the queries ... thanks again and keep up the good work ... reading your blog has been very delightful and interesting so far!!

  18. Mixi says:

    Congratulations Deepak. From what I have read of your blog, I can say it is truly well-deserved. Keep writing, keep winning!

  19. TTT says:

    congrats ! a well deserved one !

  20. Hey congratulations! Good to know so much about you, specially that given a chance you would like to back to the blind date ;)
    Happy blogging...I'm sure there are many more coming :)

  21. Sri Valli says:

    Congratulations for the award and good to know about you :)

  22. Congrats ... A lot more to come your way. Sincerity surely pays.

  23. Anonymous says:

    Many Many congratulations to you Deepak! Your blog does deserve this award. Thank you so much for nominating me. This comes as a big surprise to me. I really feel honoured :)

  24. Anonymous says:


    hii i am auther of blog http://differentstroks.blogspot.in/
    hereby nominate you to LIEBSTER BLOGERS AWARD.
    further details can be seen on blog posthttp://differentstroks.blogspot.in/2013/01/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html#links
    await your comment thanks

  25. Maliny says:

    i am sorry for being late to come over here deepak . . i did reply to your comment on my blog . . i hope its not too late . . many congrats on the award ! you deserve it so much . . and thankyou for nominating me . . i am deeply honoured . . keep writing ! :)

  26. Noopur says:

    Thanks a lot for nominating me here...it means a lot to me...
    but I guess I'm bit late in responding??
    Please,Let me know if I can still participate??

  27. Maliny says:

    Read my acceptanc speech here :) http://www.malinymohan.com/2013/02/liebster-ceremony.html

  28. Unknown says:

    Hi Deepak,

    It was great to find you in my friend list in indiblogger.com .
    Now I read your blog its very new and friendly.
    Hope you get more awards .

    Thank you
    Nikhil

Leave a Reply

    Attribution

    Total Pageviews