Liebster means sweetheart, dearest, beloved, cute and endearing. Liebster Blog Award is given by blogging community to upcoming new and deserving bloggers (given to bloggers with less than 200 followers as per the rules). It is a motivational award in which the nominee encourages the blogger to continue posting interesting and quality posts.
Well, first I must admit that I took quite a bit of time to understand the xyz of this award which later I found wasn't that complicated. It came as a pleasant surprise to me when Anjan, Thewhitescape, Rajni and Meenakshi nominated me for the award. I would like to thank them right from the core of my heart (the same place where I write from). I am really glad that they felt that my work on this blog is worth a recognition. Meenakshi, Anjan, Rajni and Thewhitescape, I am indebted to you and can't thank you enough for your kind gesture.
I will also take this opportunity to thank the guest writers on my blog. There are 14 of them currently (Ankit Kumar, Anu Sharma, Kislaya Gopal, Manvendra Rana, Pawan Chaudhary, Pradeep Kripal, Ravi Bisht, Shikharati Negi, Sourabh Kumar, Sudha Kripal, Sunil Arya, Sunil Chaudhary, Vanya Singh, Vikas Panwar). I am lucky that such proficient writers are using my blog to showcase their stupendous talent.
Rules for nomination and being nominated are:
1. Nominee must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer 11 question from nominator and create 11 questions for people you nominate.
3. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Inform the people you nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
11 things about me:
1. I am complicated!
2. I prefer simplicity (you now know that I am a gemini!).
3. I love to learn and try new things (esp. new words, new genres, new ideas) and trek untouched terrains.
4. I get bored very easily; can't handle monotony.
5. My passion - writing and cricket (with Sachin).
6. Only rule of my life is to enjoy the present. Otherwise, rules bore me to hell.
7. I am a Gemini, almost!
8. My goal of life is a secret (but it's not materialistic for sure).
9. I believe in GOD. I think he also believes in me. :)
10. I love to interact with simple and warm people.
11. I am in love with all my friends (I am straight by all measurements!).
11 answers to my questionnaire (I am answering a mixed questionnaire of my four friends who nominated me):
1. One thing about your personality that you hate the most? - I get too much excited sometimes.
2. Describe yourself in five words - I am usually, well, MYSELF
3. The last book you read? - Doctors by Erich Segal.
4. If given a chance to go back into your past…Name one thing you would change in your life - I will reconsider going to the blind date!
5. Emotion or logic? - A bit of both.
6. Do you have any pets? - I'll have a dogy in future.
7. If you were given just a day to live what’s the first thing you will do? - Burn my academic books, 100% sure.
8. What is your idea of God? - FAITH is God.
9. Do you know more than 1 language? Certainly.
10. If you were born again what would you want to be? - A full time writer.
11. Something you can’t get enough of - LIFE.
There are many bloggers whose work I rate very highly.
The bloggers I nominate for the award are-
The bloggers I nominate for the award are-
1. Sunil Arya - http://differentstroks.blogspot.in/
3. Indu - http://jeeteraho.blogspot.in/
4. Panchali Mam - http://panchalibolchi.blogspot.in/
5. Aparna - http://ephemeralelysian.blogspot.in/
6. Rajni - http://rajni-rajnigaqndha.blogspot.in/
7. Maliny - http://colouredbydreamz.blogspot.in/
9. Jahid - http://jahidakhtar.blogspot.in/
10. Noopur - http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/
11. Diana - http://dianasmusings.wordpress.com/
My questionnaire for those I nominated:
1. Name you will choose for yourself if you are given an opportunity to change your name?
2. What can you die for, if anything?
3. Who is your idol?
4. What will you do if you get to know that there is no God?
5. One thing you wish to change in yourself?
6. Your idea of perfect date?
7. What is your passion?
8. Can love happen more than once?
9. First thing you will do if you become God for one day?
10. Your favorite blog?
11. The reason you write?
Now I conclude this post by thanking Anjan, Meenakshi, Rajni and Thewhitescape once again for their kind gesture. Also, I would like to thank all the readers of this blog. I treasure your presence and your thoughts. I intend to continue receiving your love in the times to come. Thank you very much.